taxprosa logo

Who needs to register for income tax?

If you earn a taxable income which is above the tax threshold, you must register as a taxpayer with SARS.

Tax thresholds for the 2014 year of assessment (1 March - 28/29 February)

#  younger than 65 years of age

#  older than 65 years of age

#  older than 75 years of age

R        70 700

R      110 200

R      123 350

To register for income tax, you must complete an IT77 registration form.  You must register for income tax at SARS within 60 days of becoming liable for tax.

Contact us and we will help you to complete and file your income tax registration documents with SARS.